• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Who here hates 🧝Legolas?

The fact that he alone can wipe out an entire army is annoying, but not enough to hate him.
 
BlackCaptain said:
From the movie, I think he was cast perfectly... But they made him to cute.


AGREE 100% !!! Too cute he is!!! Too yummy!!!

In the book, Legolas was awesome as well, he is a prince anyway, so the egotistical thing - if any - is understandable.
 
Ice Man said:
The fact that he alone can wipe out an entire army is annoying, but not enough to hate him.


Yeah, that's not really his fault. Issues with that sort of thing should be taken up with Peter Jackson, the chronic Elf-Abuser.
 
I adore Legolas. I find him beautiful and I love the way he speaks, slowly and thoughtfully. I find him very elvish. But of course I saw the movies before reading the book, so I had no real picture of Elves in my mind. But to me he seems like just about the most perfect Elf I could ever think of. Alright, alright, him defeating a Mumak all by himself might be somewhat incredible, but I still love him anyway. :)
 
Last edited:
Everybody like legolas(especially the legend of zelda fans, he is the perfect Link.) except for the one that wrote this thread, and a few other guys, Orlando Bloom was the perfect Legolas !excellent job! Well not at all, I dislike him doing that acrobatic thing in the horse, and his interpretation of Fred Flinstone in the Mumakil :confused: horrible(why PJ film that and include it in the movie), but not to make me hate him. Hooray for Legolas!!!!!!! :D . Hooray for the elves!!!!!! :p
 
Jav said:
I want to see how many people here at this forum really hate Legolas. Personally, I think he is a stupid, egotistical loser who needs to die his hair black and get a hair cut. No offense to Orlando Bloom, though. He is a very good actor. But anywho...Legolas is???

What a question to ask! (makes me almost snicker..though I'm myself I think an intermediate being between an elf and a hobbit, so I should fear my very life at your presence!)

I think many women especially like Legolas :) though there are exceptions. He seem sometimes so cold and proud unlike some others among men..
Orlando Bloom did also good in Pirates, but I remember having a thougth when watching the Two Towers that what if there was some other actor playing Legolas...
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top