• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Why didn't Fingolfin just say this?

Link 2

SAMWISE RULES
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
23
Instead of having the Valar get mad at him for leaving Valinor against their wishes, here's a sentence I made up for Fingolfin that he could have said, and sounded so much cooler:



The Valar: Why is it that you decide to forsake Valinor and go against the will of the Valar?


Fingolfin: I go into the east not against your will, but for it. Farewell.....


Awe man, Fingolfin would've been insanely cool had he said that....
 
Haha! Hi Link 2.

:D Sure would've! But he's cool just the same.

What do you suppose he would have been thinking if he said that?
 
That would have been cool. I was always annoyed that he never said anything. But then he would have stolen Fëanor's thunder. No-one steals Fëanor's thunder...he is far and away the coolest Elf ever.
 
I thought Fëanor said that, but in a more insulting manner, naturally. ;)
 

Similar threads

Back
Top