Confusticated
Elite
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2002
- Messages
- 4,431
Just a couple more things to sort out before we start.
Which way do you gus think the passage of time is best handled?
When most inter-realm events happen we will want the realms to be in the same time.
Was there ever any good system used in the chronicles?
Whatever puts the least restriction on players would be best I think.
I can't think of anything that seems good enough. I hope somebody else can.
--------
Actually I have one idea I hadn't thought of before. We could select one single good active realm to be our guide. This realm will determine the passing of time, and other realms should stay near it timewise if they expect to have important inter-realm events. How is this idea?
We could even trade off to other realms if it comes to seem unfair that one realm should always guide us. I like this idea, it is fast growing on me. Each realm who wants to be a time-guide can sign up, and we move down the list each OOC month or so? In this way, each player would periodically be totally free, not even a slight restriction or guideline to mind as far as time goes.
Which way do you gus think the passage of time is best handled?
When most inter-realm events happen we will want the realms to be in the same time.
Was there ever any good system used in the chronicles?
Whatever puts the least restriction on players would be best I think.
I can't think of anything that seems good enough. I hope somebody else can.
--------
Actually I have one idea I hadn't thought of before. We could select one single good active realm to be our guide. This realm will determine the passing of time, and other realms should stay near it timewise if they expect to have important inter-realm events. How is this idea?
We could even trade off to other realms if it comes to seem unfair that one realm should always guide us. I like this idea, it is fast growing on me. Each realm who wants to be a time-guide can sign up, and we move down the list each OOC month or so? In this way, each player would periodically be totally free, not even a slight restriction or guideline to mind as far as time goes.
Last edited:
