• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

50 years of Eledhwen - A Quest, please!

Eledhwen

Cumbrian
Joined
May 11, 2002
Messages
3,168
I feel that, now I am 50, it is time to go on a quest of some sort, preferably one that will save the world from unspeakable evil and bearing in mind that I also want to celebrate my eleventy first.

Suggestions below please...
 
Perhaps you can be a World saver and teach people consideration and respect. Teach all people this, no matter what their current thoughtpattern is.
 
Last edited:
If you're not already doing it: Begin living your bliss... :)
 
Have fun every day, and encourage others to do the same. Smile at everyone you meet, and it will make others want to do the same.
 
-Every week, make something for dinner that you've never had before.
-Take a cruise (and post pictures!).
 
Well, discovering a cure for cancer and how to defeat Ebola and other viruses could be a beginning.
And tomorrow you could perhaps redecorate the kitchen? ;)
 
Such excellent advice! Thank you all.

I like the dinner quest, and our small town is about to get a new supermarket! I haven't the skills for the virus thing (unless destroying a Ring would do it) and my kitchen is clad in natural wood and tiles so I'll leave that job too.

I think the bliss living sound good, but may need some practice!
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top