• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

a game based on rohan?

Morgaphry

Sixth Istari of Melkor
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
130
morgaphry is a stupid fat hobbit

morgaphry is an absolute fool of a took never mind this sixth istari of melkor crap andhe listens to pipe organ music which i find quite tedious
so dont listen to his posts because he is wrong preciousss
and doesnt realize the art that is gaming in its purist of forms (EA`s rotk)
Thanks
Morgaphry`s inner smeagol
 
Last edited:
OH! You mean a videogame! I thought you meant a boardgame! I LUV to play videogames! (I play them alot with my bro.) I have a PS2, and a Gamecube. All LOTR games are cool. :cool: If it means killing orcs, and Uruks..I'm in. ;)
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top