Bosko Took
Hope 2 : 2 Experience (into extra time)
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2022
- Messages
- 29
Dear Forum,
Here's a link to Tolkien and the Dangerous Truth, a new-ish novel in which Tolkien is a character. It is a satirical exploration of a what-if: just supposing Tolkien's Oxford dictionary work in the summer of 1919 were only a cover story...
A link to the book on Amazon (note there is a very affordable Kindle edition too)
I hope I will not risk a disapproving hoooom-hmmmm if I mention that the text benefited from the kind and careful reading of our very own Ent.
Best wishes
Bosko Took
Here's a link to Tolkien and the Dangerous Truth, a new-ish novel in which Tolkien is a character. It is a satirical exploration of a what-if: just supposing Tolkien's Oxford dictionary work in the summer of 1919 were only a cover story...
A link to the book on Amazon (note there is a very affordable Kindle edition too)
I hope I will not risk a disapproving hoooom-hmmmm if I mention that the text benefited from the kind and careful reading of our very own Ent.
Best wishes
Bosko Took
Last edited:

