
I know, right??
Shufflings, and gruntings, and prints on the ground the next morning..! Sheesh....
That looks really cool! ✨I can finally post on this!
This was a ME themed cafe in Tehran which we went to today. And of course, I had to order lembas.
View attachment 43778
How were the lembas?I can finally post on this!
This was a ME themed cafe in Tehran which we went to today. And of course, I had to order lembas.
View attachment 43778
It was soft on the inside and had a chewy and harder outside. It was also very cinnamon-y. Overall, it wasn't something special, but actually very filling. I hadn't have lunch properly, but I barely ate half of the lembas before filling full.How were the lembas?
I am there all the time! Just saw a bend of the Pine Creek a few weeks back that looked exactly out of Middle Earth. It had a beautiful very elven building with arches and a steep roof under the shadow of fall colored trees. The trees were somehow the most perfect shape for Imladris, Lothlorien, or the like. Straight out of an Alan Lee drawing!Pine Creek Gorge in Pennsylvania is pretty stunning too...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16M6KbCViPfN6m8D-8rHEgMfYSwKkcyap/view?usp=drivesdk I knew I'd seen that door before sonewhere! Not the same wood but probably the same hobbit or dwarf blacksmith. Sadly the place I visited is now closed.I can finally post on this!
This was a ME themed cafe in Tehran which we went to today. And of course, I had to order lembas.
View attachment 43778
You actually can find impolite euphemisms — they’re usually called dysphemisms.Are there any impolite euphemisms? If there are then one would need another euphemism (a polite one) to fill in for the impolite one.
That situation could go on infinitum. Therefore "polite euphemism" is a redundancy, never to be uttered (or written).