Tyelkormo the Fair
Elite
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2023
- Messages
- 4,985

'Of course we understand,' said Merry firmly. 'That is why we have decided to come. We know the Ring is no laughing-matter; but we are going to do our best to help you against the Enemy.'
'The Ring!' said Frodo, now completely amazed.
'Yes, the Ring,' said Merry. 'My dear old hobbit, you don't allow for the inquisitiveness of friends. I have known about the existence of the Ring for years — before Bilbo went away, in fact; but since he obviously regarded it as secret, I kept the knowledge in my head, until we formed our conspiracy. [...]'
- The Fellowship of the Ring, Chapter 5, A Conspiracy Unmasked
I wouldn't call Celegorm and Curufin 'rascals', more like 'murderous maniacs'.Rally a people to go to war or prevent them from going so. How different are Merry and Pippin, Fili and Kili and Celegorm and Curufin are from each other?
(You can either take it seriously or lightheartedly.☺️)
How can you?🥺
Not to mention kidnapping.How can you?🥺
I only murder on occasion.
Uh... yep. 🙂We just changed her direction a bit. Right @Server Room Gremlin?
My vision was still faint from being half strangled to death, so of course I needed to check.And you totally didn't try to kill her. Was just trying to see if your bow was strung or not.
My adorable little murder bros! 🥺We're cute little rascals of Timo.🥺