Hey people. Am just finished watching both LoTR and The Hobbit trilogies.
I really loved both movies but there was something about Frodo that i didn't like. It seemed to me that the only reason why Frodo was able to finish his task was thanks to Sam. I don't know if its just me or you also share that feeling.
However, when i saw the Hobbit it seemed to me that Bilbo was more apt to wear the ring. He seemed to me more strong and less influenced by the ring that Frodo was in the LoTR movies.
Also, Bilbo had the ring all the way from the Hobbit, and he never felt to the influences of the ring. I mean, he didn't become an Golum or tried to wear the ring or wield its power.
According to you who is the best ring bearer? Frodo or Bilbo?
I really loved both movies but there was something about Frodo that i didn't like. It seemed to me that the only reason why Frodo was able to finish his task was thanks to Sam. I don't know if its just me or you also share that feeling.
However, when i saw the Hobbit it seemed to me that Bilbo was more apt to wear the ring. He seemed to me more strong and less influenced by the ring that Frodo was in the LoTR movies.
Also, Bilbo had the ring all the way from the Hobbit, and he never felt to the influences of the ring. I mean, he didn't become an Golum or tried to wear the ring or wield its power.
According to you who is the best ring bearer? Frodo or Bilbo?
