Lhunithiliel
Fëanorean
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2002
- Messages
- 3,128
Re: Re: Commentary about the Silmarillion Discussion

I have always liked to read what you post!
-----
Sometimes I think ..... perhaps people understand other people's words based on the personal attitude towards those people....
If you don't like someone, everything he/she says will be taken and understood badly!

Allright... Think whatever you'd like.... But no matter how many times I read that short line of mine I just cannot find any mockery or any attempt to hurt your feelings!
Nym, how could you take my words as mocking?!??????Originally posted by Nóm
Care to elaborate?
Now I know that the smilies, (especially the wink) may be misinterpreted. So might the eyeroll, which is by the way, entitled "sarcastic". Which is why I ask for clarification before slamming this comment you made.
I have always liked to read what you post!
-----
Sometimes I think ..... perhaps people understand other people's words based on the personal attitude towards those people....
If you don't like someone, everything he/she says will be taken and understood badly!
Allright... Think whatever you'd like.... But no matter how many times I read that short line of mine I just cannot find any mockery or any attempt to hurt your feelings!
