BalrogRingDestroyer
Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2018
- Messages
- 267
I get that he'd have had a job getting into Mordor and to Mount Doom unseen, but assuming he could, and was given the Ring, could he be strong enough to resist its tricks to throw it into the fire?
I don't see him having much use for the thing, other than to perhaps find or bring back the Entwives. Unlike the Elves, he doesn't even appear to have tried to fend off the changes brought on by the passing of time, so I don't think he'd have used the One Ring as a preservation tool either.
I don't see him having much use for the thing, other than to perhaps find or bring back the Entwives. Unlike the Elves, he doesn't even appear to have tried to fend off the changes brought on by the passing of time, so I don't think he'd have used the One Ring as a preservation tool either.

