• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Did you think Gimli died in Helm's Deep?

Oren

Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2002
Messages
409
Did u think?

I was reading TTT and I was kinda scared when they were battiling and they couldn't find Gilmi. I mean Gilmi isn't all bad and he did save The king. I was kinda scared, how 'bout u guys?
 
He means that he wonders if anyone was scared that Gimli had died then (I guess). Well, I was a bit scared that he had died, but it wasn't so, luckily.
 
I was so glad that I had Gimli fighting with us at Helm's Deep.

But really, I thought Gimli was dead. And it bothered me because I really like Gimli. In fact, next to Theoden and Gandalf, Gimli is my hero! Soemthing about the short little stubby guy.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
Yeah, I was scared too! But unfortunately I won't get ANY versions of DVD. :( I have *ohlala* Pentium 1....*sniff*...so no way of putting DVD onto it. I think it would explode. And my mom would be angry if I make mess...
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top