I hope this is an appropriate place to post this discussion.
I remember this symbol from my childhood, when I used to read about Tolkien and his works. It was possibly in a letter he wrote. I think it was used kind of like a divider. I've been using it ever since and would like to get it tattooed, but I'd like to make sure I found it where I think I did! But I don't have any of the books I had growing up.
Have you ever seen this symbol in any of Tolkien's writing?
I'm having difficulty attaching a picture. Apologies.
I remember this symbol from my childhood, when I used to read about Tolkien and his works. It was possibly in a letter he wrote. I think it was used kind of like a divider. I've been using it ever since and would like to get it tattooed, but I'd like to make sure I found it where I think I did! But I don't have any of the books I had growing up.
Have you ever seen this symbol in any of Tolkien's writing?
I'm having difficulty attaching a picture. Apologies.

