H
Harad
Guest
Sorry Goro, but I think the objections are lame:
1. Tell me another instance of a Dwarf City being abandonned, or "destroyed by just about anything." Thats absurd on the face of it.
2. The effects of a Balrog in battle, by the application of common sense, are quite distinguishable from any other foe you can name. I never get the idea that no one escaped alive from Moria, and certainly Dain did.
3. As usual, this is the "Dain is an idiot...doesnt know and doesnt want to know--neither does anybody else" theory. A good one for some, but I think I will pass.
"Whistling past the graveyard" is a situation that everybody knows or should know, but no one acknowledges. That's what describes the Durin's Bane thread.
1. Tell me another instance of a Dwarf City being abandonned, or "destroyed by just about anything." Thats absurd on the face of it.
2. The effects of a Balrog in battle, by the application of common sense, are quite distinguishable from any other foe you can name. I never get the idea that no one escaped alive from Moria, and certainly Dain did.
3. As usual, this is the "Dain is an idiot...doesnt know and doesnt want to know--neither does anybody else" theory. A good one for some, but I think I will pass.
"Whistling past the graveyard" is a situation that everybody knows or should know, but no one acknowledges. That's what describes the Durin's Bane thread.



