TrackerOrc
Member
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2020
- Messages
- 567
Firstly, apologies to the Ent for stealing his wonderful phrase!
I've realised that I haven't even looked at the Kindle I've had for over ten years for about three years or so, and have been buying physical books for pretty much five years. No real explanation as to why, it just seems to have happened.
In my defence I only buy second hand books or use the free Street Libraries here in Sydney, so the plants have already been harvested, so to speak, but I was wondering if anyone else has given up one medium for another?
I've realised that I haven't even looked at the Kindle I've had for over ten years for about three years or so, and have been buying physical books for pretty much five years. No real explanation as to why, it just seems to have happened.
In my defence I only buy second hand books or use the free Street Libraries here in Sydney, so the plants have already been harvested, so to speak, but I was wondering if anyone else has given up one medium for another?

