Elthir
Cat in a Coat
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2004
- Messages
- 3,943
But Halbrannatar held up his bloody hand, and. . .
"red not black means Sauron's back!"
No wait. Erm. That didn't work the way I wanted it to.

For what it's worth the first few episodes drove me to look for a better fanfic and made me finally finish reading your faenorian rp.Wh--what now?! 😱
So far, I feel affirmed in my decision not to watch the show.
*goes back to hide in my Silmarillion hole*
(And by the way, this is not me criticizing anyone who decided to watch the show and even likes it, but personally I've decided not to spend my time on it and based on what I'm hearing, I don't regret that choice.)
I'm honored! 🥺For what it's worth the first few episodes drove me to look for a better fanfic and made me finally finish reading your faenorian rp.