Halasían
A Retired Dúnedain Ranger Fishing Lake Evendim
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2001
- Messages
- 2,277
( A short scene from sometime in the 4th age)
Aragorn and Faramir having a conversation as they stand in hip-waders in the River Anduin...
Aragorn: "Ah yes its nice to get away from the palace sometimes... all those screaming little girls..."
Faramir: "Well, we have no offspring as yet. Eowyn does have some serious pms... she really went off with the sword the other day... broke up the stables good. Trouble is she didn't start, so our first is on the way"
Aragorn: "That is great Faramir! Congratulations!"
Faramir: "Well thanks! This fishing expedition is just what I needed now... hormonal changes ya know... I had to get out for a few days."
Aragorn: "Well, I tried the barefoot and pregnant method and I have five little Arwens running about... another on the way.... hoping it's a boy. I needed to get out too. Thanks for suggesting it in that state-sealed diplomatic pouch. But somehow I don't think the 'negotiating with the Easterlings' ploy works anymore."
Faramir: "Well, maybe we can be off to the Sea of Rhun for our next fishing trip? It will take a number of days."
Aragorn: "Well... I dont think so.. not for a year anyways.. I used the 'Summit' excuse for the grand poker game at Henneth Annûn last year. I never did tell Arwen about that place by the way..."
Faramir: "Really? Well, to tell you the truth, I have kept it a secret from Eowyn... Rather I haven't ever gotten around to telling her about it... you know..."
Aragorn: "Well then, its the guys place then I guess. Now to keep Imrahil quiet about it.. his wife finds out about everything..."
Faramir: "Yes, and its only a matter of time, like one social gathering, before Éowyn finds out... *BzzZZZzzzzz..... WHOA, You got one! Reel it in! Wear her down.... "
Aragorn and Faramir having a conversation as they stand in hip-waders in the River Anduin...
Aragorn: "Ah yes its nice to get away from the palace sometimes... all those screaming little girls..."
Faramir: "Well, we have no offspring as yet. Eowyn does have some serious pms... she really went off with the sword the other day... broke up the stables good. Trouble is she didn't start, so our first is on the way"
Aragorn: "That is great Faramir! Congratulations!"
Faramir: "Well thanks! This fishing expedition is just what I needed now... hormonal changes ya know... I had to get out for a few days."
Aragorn: "Well, I tried the barefoot and pregnant method and I have five little Arwens running about... another on the way.... hoping it's a boy. I needed to get out too. Thanks for suggesting it in that state-sealed diplomatic pouch. But somehow I don't think the 'negotiating with the Easterlings' ploy works anymore."
Faramir: "Well, maybe we can be off to the Sea of Rhun for our next fishing trip? It will take a number of days."
Aragorn: "Well... I dont think so.. not for a year anyways.. I used the 'Summit' excuse for the grand poker game at Henneth Annûn last year. I never did tell Arwen about that place by the way..."
Faramir: "Really? Well, to tell you the truth, I have kept it a secret from Eowyn... Rather I haven't ever gotten around to telling her about it... you know..."
Aragorn: "Well then, its the guys place then I guess. Now to keep Imrahil quiet about it.. his wife finds out about everything..."
Faramir: "Yes, and its only a matter of time, like one social gathering, before Éowyn finds out... *BzzZZZzzzzz..... WHOA, You got one! Reel it in! Wear her down.... "
