I apologise for the lateness, but I have good reason. The Entmoot went well, but took all of yesterday, so I was forced to wait until today before announcing the news.
First of all, there will be three parties: One headed by Majimaune, who we must still decide where he is going; one by Erestor, who will lead an expedition into
Mordor; the final party leadership will be shared by
Fangorn,
King Elessar and myself. With Majimaune's group shall go half an
eored and he shall recieve a
horse to ride on, as well as
Quickbeam the Ent. With Erestor's group shall go many knights of
Gondor, and they shall also recieve
horses, although Erestor must come with me and King Telcontar to formally start, and the Ent Skinbark shall be travelling in that party. I shall be going with
Elessar and
Treebeard to the land of
Harad and beyond. We shall be taking
men of Gondor too. The reason the king himself is coming is that he wishes to discuss the peace agreements between Gondor/
Rohan and the
Haradrim.
Now it seems to me that there is still an area untouched. Majimaune, I ask you to search all lands on the other side of
the Shire. If you are unsuccessful, can you try all lands to the
Iron Hills and beyond. We leave tomorrow at daybreak.