- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
Because nelyo coddles me if I sound like a child.*Laurinalótë, who has no such language restrictions as the other Elves do, snickers.* Why do you sound like a child when we can all understand you, but when it's the animal's language, you act so sophisticated and mature?
Laurinalótë: Well aren't you manipulative....Because nelyo coddles me if I sound like a child.
*Says in flower tongue*
Me? Manipulative? Nope! That's Curvo for you!Laurinalótë: Well aren't you manipulative....
Me? Manipulative? Nope! That's Curvo for you!
(THAT GIF)
*Laurinalótë intensifies*
Being 'manipulative' is simply exercising influence over a person or situation. Which could take many forms, Tyelko, so I would be inclined to agree that this is a form of manipulation.Me? Manipulative? Nope! That's Curvo for you!
Might I remind you this was my own method of 'manipulation' when I was very young... I didn't have many ulterior motives back then, but still, I was purposeful.Because nelyo coddles me if I sound like a child.
*Plays fool*Being 'manipulative' is simply exercising influence over a person or situation. Which could take many forms, Tyelko, so I would be inclined to agree that this is a form of manipulation.
*Replys in dog tongue*Might I remind you this was my own method of 'manipulation' when I was very young... I didn't have many ulterior motives back then, but still, I was purposeful.
No kitty! Come back!*Yaulë manages to squirm out of Celegorm's grip while he is distracted*
*he goes to where Curufin is sitting and plops himself down in a loaf behind him, still observing the assembly of 'twolegs'*
*Curufin gives a brief scratch behind his ears, still wondering what the cat could possibly have said about him*
*he understands the general meaning, due to knowing Tyelko so well, but pretends he has not heard a thing**Replys in dog tongue*
Get in line pitya. I started this before Ammë and Atto came up with the idea of your existence.
Care to explain why he took off so quickly, brother? You did not offend him, did you?No kitty! Come back!
*Pouts as he is ignored so he hugs one of the bunnies again*
I don't know...he seems not to like me, weirdly enough.Care to explain why he took off so quickly, brother? You did not offend him, did you?
*mutters* Or does he just smell dog on your clothes...?
No Yaulë! You can't eat bunnies! Bad cat!Yaulë: *starts eyeing the bunny hungrily*
Yaulë: *looks confused because there is no distinction between different types of carrying for cats, since they can only carry kittens in one way*Um...I didn't take by the scruff of your neck either? I just gave you kisses!
Do you not like them?🥺
(One of my favorite videos on the whole wide internet! 😻)(Here are a pair of chatting cats, just because!)
(Me and Yaulë conversing be like)(Here are a pair of chatting cats, just because!)
Oh ...so ...do you want more huggies? You just have to promise to leave the bunny alone!Yaulë: *looks confused because there is no distinction between different types of carrying for cats, since they can only carry kittens in one way*
*does the cat equivalent of clearing his throat* Ah, your licking was quickly and randomly done, but the affection was evident. So I accept that offering only, Strong Voice.
Oh ...so ...do you want more huggies? You just have to promise to leave the bunny alone!
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?