• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
*blinks in surprise* Oh, hey there Yaulë. I guess I can indeed understand you thanks to these flowers...? It's a lot to get used to. What's up?
Yaulë: Will Sunset, who has been blessed by Tree Mother, bestow the head scratches upon Yaulë? It is what twolegs do very well.

Fine! Ignore me!
*Drags Huan for a hug while holding on to the bunny still*
Curufin: I was under the impression that cats tend to be attracted to those who do not immediately invade their personal space... *shrugs* ...but I suppose I am not the animal expert here.
 
I don't know... He did bit me at first a bit--
*Shows bloody teeth marks*
--But then I promised to not use flash photography there and he gave in. I took a family photo of him and his family and gave it to him because he was so understanding!
 
Yaulë: Will Sunset, who has been blessed by Tree Mother, bestow the head scratches upon Yaulë? It is what twolegs do very well.
Sunset...? Is that what you call me? And sure thing. *kneels down and scratches Yaulë's head, secretly enjoying his resulting purrs*

Curufin: I was under the impression that cats tend to be attracted to those who do not immediately invade their personal space... *shrugs* ...but I suppose I am not the animal expert here.
Makes sense. I've been minding my own business over here and look what happened!

(Side note: Maedhros is a cat guy and you can't change my mind on that:)
5457191d0b114228fd808bc1aa0565b96a277858.jpg


f8bb8bd5f01d61a258b73df6066e07b5.jpg
 
I don't know... He did bit me at first a bit--
*Shows bloody teeth marks*
--But then I promised to not use flash photography there and he gave in. I took a family photo of him and his family and gave it to him because he was so understanding!
Oh let me show you my selfies with him and hid cubs! Adorable!
*shakes head and chuckles in 'classic Tyelko...'*
 
Sunset...? Is that what you call me? And sure thing. *kneels down and scratches Yaulë's head, secretly enjoying his resulting purrs*


Makes sense. I've been minding my own business over here and look what happened!

(Side note: Maedhros is a cat guy and you can't change my mind on that:)
View attachment 27012

View attachment 27013

Yaulë, still purring, hops up onto Maedhros' shoulder. He seems to appreciate the proximity to one with 'Yavanna's blessing', and closes his eyes.
Sunset. Yes. Cold, red, bright. Yaulë has been given twoleg name. So Yaulë gives them cat names in exchange.
 
Yaulë, still purring, hops up onto Maedhros' shoulder. He seems to appreciate the proximity to one with 'Yavanna's blessing', and closes his eyes.
Sunset. Yes. Cold, red, bright. Yaulë has been given twoleg name. So Yaulë gives them cat names in exchange.
🥺 *continues to pet the kitty, trying to conceal his delight* Very well, then. I like it. Are you okay with being called Yaulë? It's nice, but kind of basic.
 
*watches Maitimo and the cat and a idea comes to his mind*
Hey Nelyo! Do you want a cat of your own?
I found this little guy somewhere alone and looked for his mother but couldn't find her. Do you want him?
*Brings out a tiger cub from a basket and holds him*
That's really cute, but... isn't it one of those big, wild cats? You know, the type that could maul me to death if it so desired, once it grows up?
 
🥺 *continues to pet the kitty, trying to conceal his delight* Very well, then. I like it. Are you okay with being called Yaulë? It's nice, but kind of basic.
*flicks tail lazily* Yaulë needs nothing more. It is the intent of the gift that counts, and infinitely more valuable is to share meat at the table with Metal Hand.

You just have to tell him not to!
*Scratches the tiger's ears as he gives a tiny growl and settles in Tyelko's arms*
Isn't he just so ...cute?🥺🥺🥺
Curufin: Looks like you'll have to keep Laurinalótë in your hair, brother. *snickers*
 

Similar threads

Back
Top