• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Halloween Movies 🎃

Another one I'll be watching this year, don't forget to wear your mask!
 

I love, "Carnival of Souls," "13 Ghosts," "House on Haunted Hill" too. I also love, "Dead of Night," (1945), "Nosferatu" (1922), "Outward Bound" (1930), "The Night of the Hunter" (1955), "The Uninvited" (1944) and all of the original Universal Monster movies.

Everyone enjoy!
 

Totally agree with your favs EA...just watched "Spider Baby" for the first time. It is one wild movie...
 
Totally agree with your favs EA...just watched "Spider Baby" for the first time. It is one wild movie...

Its definitely wild! It and Carnival of Souls are two of my favorites.

Today, I'm watching Night Creatures with the great Peter Cushing 😍. It's not really a Halloween/horror movie but still pretty good.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…