- Joined
- Nov 30, 2004
- Messages
- 7,850
Along with Halloween movies, I found my new favorite YouTube channel!

I've seen a few of those and like them. I love old B and Z movies so will definitely be watching a lot of those. An example would be "It Conquered the World". The monster is more amusing than anything, looks like a fast food restaurant's mascot:
View attachment 8218
Outside of those, I also will be watching a few of my favorites that aren't as cheesy. A few of them are: 13 Ghosts (1960), House on Haunted Hill (1959) and Carnival of Souls (1962).
The Tomb of Ligea is a good one, haven't seen it in a while. Ripper was also really good. I've said it before but I think the Hammer films are my favorite of the old horror movies but I've seen several of the RKO ones as well such as Cat People I Walked with a Zombie, both are excellent.
Another of my favorites that I'm going to watch again is Spider Baby from 1968, it's a really good one too
Totally agree with your favs EA...just watched "Spider Baby" for the first time. It is one wild movie...
Ooh I want one!I see this old vinyl double LP I gave Barliman for Christmas, lo these many years ago, is on youtube:
I wonder if he still has it.🤔