Sons of the Woodland King
Thranduilion / "SOTWK" (she/her)
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2022
- Messages
- 138
I love horror/Halloween movies despite being a massive chicken. Alas, I had to give it up ever since I had kids because I cannot afford to compromise my ability to get out of bed at night with fears of murder clowns and killer ghosts.
That being said, the last two scary movies that I watched and loved were Haunting of Hill House (Netflix series) and the remake of It. I sadly have had to pass on It 2 because of the reasons mentioned above.
Maybe someday soon I can return to it!
That being said, the last two scary movies that I watched and loved were Haunting of Hill House (Netflix series) and the remake of It. I sadly have had to pass on It 2 because of the reasons mentioned above.
Maybe someday soon I can return to it!
Last edited:



