- Joined
- Apr 9, 2018
- Messages
- 11,347
This short seems to fit the category. 🙃

Really good movie, with a cracking little premise of the real vampire playing a vampire. Not a huge fan of Malkovich usually (I think he can be quite 'mannered' and fussy) but he's very good in this.If you haven't watched this, it has Dafoe as Max Scheck, plus John Malkovich as F. W. Murnau:
Better watch before it gets taken down.
He wasn't very "mannered and fussy" in R.E.D. 😉Really good movie, with a cracking little premise of the real vampire playing a vampire. Not a huge fan of Malkovich usually (I think he can be quite 'mannered' and fussy) but he's very good in this.
I've actually never watched this, yet I've been told it's tons of fun.He wasn't very "mannered and fussy" in R.E.D. 😉
Lightweight; story has more holes than swiss cheese (as they say). But, still, a lot of fun.I've actually never watched this, yet I've been told it's tons of fun.
Sometimes you just need a bit of bubblegum don't you. I think Bruce Willis is actually quite good with stuff like this.Lightweight; story has more holes than swiss cheese (as they say). But, still, a lot of fun.
Yep ....Bruce Willis, like most (or all?) of his other movies, is good in this. ...and gooey at times.Sometimes you just need a bit of bubblegum don't you. I think Bruce Willis is actually quite good with stuff like this.
This one always makes me laugh
I showed this to my eldest brother immediately after his first time watching the film and he was laughing hard.
CL
Yup me too!I'd totally watch that!
CL
That was absolutely genius. Willy Wonka, the original troll.Yup me too!
Last one, I like that they didn’t have to change the tunnel scene at all
No it isn't!Last one
Indeed it isn't!No it isn't!
That one reminds me of this real one, which is actually a good film, adapted pretty well from Fritz Leiber's "Conjure Wife":