- Joined
- Nov 30, 2004
- Messages
- 7,849
Trying to decide what to watch tonight. I’m either going to watch The Shining, one of my favorites, or maybe something Vincent Price

Seen it, it’s excellentThe Tomb of Ligiea, if you haven't seen it. One of my top 5 favorite films.
And Price plays it straight.
The Shining
Will have take a look (post-Hallowe'en)The Tomb of Ligiea, if you haven't seen it. One of my top 5 favorite films.
And Price plays it straight.
Here's a movieposter for the film:There's a remake coming out in December from Robert Eggers (he did The Witch, the Lighthouse, and the Northman, all excellent movies).
Plus, it's got Willem Dafoe in it, which is always a plus.
Is Willem Dafoe “reprising” his role as Nosferatu after he had played him/Max Schreck in Shadow of the Vampire?Here's a movieposter for the film:
![]()
I think he's playing the Van Helsing character, though under a different name; Bill Skarsgaard is Count Orlok the Nosferatu creature.Is Willem Dafoe “reprising” his role as Nosferatu after he had played him/Max Schreck in Shadow of the Vampire?
I've seen that one. They went out of their way to make Christopher Lee look different than the stereotype we got from the older film.Rebooting! Tonight’s movie
6.7 on IMDB ... not bad.Tonight’s, another Hammer film I’ve never seen!
He played a Teddy Boy in this strange semi-sequel to to Village of the Damned and Children of the Damned -- Hammer, 1962:And a young Oliver Reed