• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

HELP!: What race is 🧙Gandalf?

What Race is Gandalf?

  • Elf

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other (Maia)

    Votes: 18 94.7%

  • Total voters
    19
My apologies. I was not aware that you had read the books. I was also rather edgy the other day and I have a strong dislike towards the movies because they are perverting the story. But in all honesty, I would much rather not get in an argument about the films.

Keep reading. Its good for you.
 
Not to worry, I keep all my arguing about the movies in the movie sub-forums. (Or at least I try...usually do a good job)

Oh, and definitely keep reading!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…