Wonko The Sane
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
- Joined
- May 6, 2002
- Messages
- 3,351
Alright...this may seem like a silly question...
But first of all...the orcs were said to be a cross between something and elves right?
So how did they manage that...
And second of all the movie shows the Uruk'hai being bread from the mud...
What is that some kind of a-sexual pod reproduction or something?
Does that have any basis with the books?
And third of all...how do the existing orcs spawn other orcs...because let's face it...orcs are pretty ugly...what with the teeth...and the face...and the hair...and I swear one of those orcs in the movie had some kind of staples suck in his forehead...
So what gives?
HOW DO THEY DO IT?!
And where are the female orcs?
BTW- I posed this question to my brother (wonko) the other day and I said, "How do they do it! Look at them...they're teeth are...*shudder*" and he said, "I dunno, Emilie...you should know. Don't you have a thing for British guys? THEY'RE teeth are...*shudder*" I hit him...but I thought it was too funny to NOT say.
But first of all...the orcs were said to be a cross between something and elves right?
So how did they manage that...
And second of all the movie shows the Uruk'hai being bread from the mud...
What is that some kind of a-sexual pod reproduction or something?
Does that have any basis with the books?
And third of all...how do the existing orcs spawn other orcs...because let's face it...orcs are pretty ugly...what with the teeth...and the face...and the hair...and I swear one of those orcs in the movie had some kind of staples suck in his forehead...
So what gives?
HOW DO THEY DO IT?!
And where are the female orcs?
BTW- I posed this question to my brother (wonko) the other day and I said, "How do they do it! Look at them...they're teeth are...*shudder*" and he said, "I dunno, Emilie...you should know. Don't you have a thing for British guys? THEY'RE teeth are...*shudder*" I hit him...but I thought it was too funny to NOT say.

