• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

How do 🧌orcs put metal into their bodies?

I assume they just rip the orcs open and sew it shut with the metal sticking out. Or some of them have bolts, as if they bolted the metal into their shoulders, etc.
 
That's rude. This clearly is a movie thread. If you don't want to talk about it, don't comment on the thread.
Rude? I apologised for my error.

If someone wants to know how a thing came to be put in a film then the best person to ask would be its director, or fans of the director - not fans of Tolkien, who I believed I was talking to.

Perhaps I should leave The Tolkien Forum - clearly, its title is misleading. It should be renamed 'The Tolkien and Jackson Forum'.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My total guess is that no one from the films ever explains this beyond (if even this much) that they thought it would be visually cool for the films.

Either that, or string or nothing ;)
;)

Anyway that does sound most likely to be true, it probably wasn't meant to have a practical explanation.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top