• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

How many loves 🧝arwen

What do you think about arwen

  • I just love her!

    Votes: 10 55.6%
  • She's one of the best things in the movie!

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I hate her! Why? Just because!!

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I don't like her!

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't know she's ok, I guess

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Plzzz learn spelling before making a threat like this!

    Votes: 2 11.1%

  • Total voters
    18
Your welcome! i wish i had more.... i hope someone else has more pics how bout u spidr, pm them to me, or E-mail to me!
 

I agree totally! The word that comes to mind about Liv as Arwen is that she is "enchanting."
 
She is second only to u know,.....well......k Elfstone so you and Spartan117 are the only ones who know who! hehehehehehe!
 
You mean old crooked face? Dont like her all that much. Luthien was much cooler, I dont know why, maybe because she actually did heroic things? Arwen did what, sat at home and sewed a pretty flag? Geez... lazy Elf lady...
 

lol. but i think you're being a little to harsh on her. i couldn't imagine being in that situation. i just hate the thought of it.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…