I am sorry, I couldn't find a better place to post this. Please feel free to move it to the proper location.
I just wanted to comment about the family tree. Often I felt overwhelmed by it but I had a closer look and I have to say I am amazed, not only for the impressive art work but how detailed it is.
Something really complex to do considering that it spans many thousand years and there are very far away points of contact (e.g. Aragorn and Arwen) very hard to make it fit.
Props to whoever did that, I imagine they used some kind of specialized software to put it together but regardless, it is a lot of work and actually not hard to follow if you bother to move it around and don't lose sight of what you were looking at. As I said some relations you have to navigate a lot to find it because of the difference in generations (second e.g. Tuor and Idril) but it's done amazingly well.
I didn't look at all of it but I only found one omission, Hador's wife Gildis is not there, but this is really minor.
I just wanted to comment about the family tree. Often I felt overwhelmed by it but I had a closer look and I have to say I am amazed, not only for the impressive art work but how detailed it is.
Something really complex to do considering that it spans many thousand years and there are very far away points of contact (e.g. Aragorn and Arwen) very hard to make it fit.
Props to whoever did that, I imagine they used some kind of specialized software to put it together but regardless, it is a lot of work and actually not hard to follow if you bother to move it around and don't lose sight of what you were looking at. As I said some relations you have to navigate a lot to find it because of the difference in generations (second e.g. Tuor and Idril) but it's done amazingly well.
I didn't look at all of it but I only found one omission, Hador's wife Gildis is not there, but this is really minor.
