Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
I don't believe it! Or maybe I should have foreseen it:
You are a member of Feanor's host, and settle in under Amrod and Amras, maybe Caranthir, or even perhaps Curufin and Celegorm if you are a really slimey type.
I bet you wouldn't have guessed that, Confusticated...Nóm....Salgant...whatever
I got the same result. The quiz was short and very polarized, so I might have expected it on that basis alone. I would guess that there are only a couple of possible results.
So, is Salgant a reincarnation of Nóm then? More incarnations than Doctor Who (or Madonna )
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.