• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Inside The Golden Hall OOC Thread

yhwh1st said:
Which one? I'm all alone or Point of No Return?

All alone... cuz she is... (but the other is good to)

What, Tiriviel's memory?

Maybe I could do something with that, but the sun rise. wow!


muwahahaha... I have my idea and I shall use it if I can. But trust me! It'll be good! *mischevious grin* And thanks...

Dar? Hello? You still there?
 
OK I wasn't going to post 'til I got up tomorrow (today) but I got too engrossed in what I was writing. My mind kept wandering and thinking about nothing (incase you didn't know, that's a sign that I need to get to bed.) Bah! But I kept thinking, "I'll just find a good place to stop and finish it in the morning." (there I go again), but inspiration kept coming and I just couldn't stop 'til I was done. Well, it is now morning so I guess I followed through. See y'all maybe later today. (please excuse any spelling errors as you will be able to see what time I posted this once I do.) Okeday, I think I need to go to bed now. Toodles! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........
 
I need ot know what u2 are planning because I dont know where to go from here.
 
Do we have a goal in mind for the 'end' of the story? Or will this be a 'one problem at a time' sort of story line? Right now that being... Aralin? Getting back to Imladris? It started with the message. (that's not been done yet! Might that be something?)(EDIT: Sorry, I was wrong. That has been done. I just went back over the story and found where Tiri gave the message.)

ummm... Should we try to come up with something else? Does one of you have an idea already? It might be interesting to take it as a 'one at a time' but even then you have to think what that next thing is going to be. This would also give it more of a free-range feel, is that alright? Right now I keep thinking 'love story' and 'action/adventure'... (duh )

I haven't really thought of anything but I am sure that if we want to we could turn this into a quest or something... or anything else really. Where to go from here? Well...... We can call a yahoo meeting and work on something.
 
Last edited:
Well, I believe right now we must conclude the finding of Ara, and our journey to Imladris. I, am not sure of how to proceed. Dar is out hunting and I do not know when or how you wish him to discover Ara. Since Tiriviel has also taken off now, I believe we could do something different then what was previously planned. I will only be available tonight to talk about this if you both wish to. Tomarrow after work I am headed north for the holiday. No puters no nothing for a few days.
 
Don't think I'll be able to get on tonight but I'll see what I can do. I'm going to go change the end of my post and have Tiriviel stay put. I must have been confused on what the actual plan was. I just got your e-mail, Ara, and like your idea better than mine.
 
Well, actually, that would of been cool. Dar would of come back to find her GONE! No explanation, just gone. Not to mention it would be more in character for her I think to try and find her. I thought that would of been interesting to write, however either way works for me.
 
Last edited:
After I edited the post I started thinking the same thing, but I also liked Ara's idea. Hmmmm... I could always reinsert it, but I think I want Ara's opinion before I make any more changes. Save a lot of back and forth. So, Ara....?



Edit: Oooh! Oooh! New idea! Tiri goes off in search of Aralin and Dar comes back with game to find Tiri gone and goes off in search of her. Dar happens upon Aralin first, then Tiri comes upon them... when and how? We can figure this out. I want feedback though. Tell me what y'all think.
 
Last edited:
mmm, no, because Tri would know where to look for Ara through her mental link, whereas Dar would not.
 
OK then. Scratch that. I do think it would be more interesting for Dar to find her, though. dum di dum di dum, him-haw. Uh...any other suggestions?
 
OK, I removed the blasted vision but saved it so I can still use and/or rewrite it if necessary. I don't think it will be used though. The ideas you two came up with were fantastic. I think I left my post at a place where it would be easy for y'all to do almost anything you wanted. So, fire ahead!
 
Well, since we know where we're going now, I think I'll get started on my next post and just edit it (after I read yours of course) when I get back next weekend.
 
That should be fine Meg! Hope you have a good time!

So. We know what we're doing with the finding of Ara and getting wherever it is we are going next, right? I have my next post worked out but need to fine tune it after I see yours Dar. Can't wait to see how this turns out! *evil grin*
 
I hope you like what I have written. Its time to watch some football! YEEHAA!
 
*Trips into the room drying tears from a smiling face.*

Dar! WOW! I guess I don't need my other post now.

MEG! COME BACK SOON!!! WE NEED YOU!!!


 
*sits gaping for several minutes* WOW! EXCELLENT! BOTH OF YOU!! Now lets see how well I can measure up. (sorry to burst any bubbles, but I'm not home yet.) I'm on my friends laptop and won't be back for at least three more days. So I'll talk to y'all when I get back. *waves* Bye!
 
Alright, that post makes a little more sense now. Thanks Dar!

Hey Meg! That's fine, but you'd better have a book you're writing in cuz we want to see what you're going to do! *grinning evilly* Ooooh! This is fun!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…