• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Inside The Golden Hall OOC Thread

Thank you. :eek:

Yes, my entry post has a flash back way of seeing what happened from Aralindo's and her friend's point of view. *shivers slightly* I think it was you, Dar, you said something about working in dramatics and such? Well... You'll get to see my idea for that when I post this thing. I hope you will like it. :eek: :eek:

I plan on doing this all as one post. I'm going to edit the profile slightly and then I think I'll post... Tell then, my friends... :cool:
 
I just read your post. I now know what ACE means. Hole in one Ara, awsum job there.
 
:eek: Thank you...

So what now? I think I'll let you guys to go unless you have a better idea. I haven't even started another post yet because I feel like I should just wait and see... *blushes slightly as she wanders off*

:D
 
Last edited:
We have to have our conversation and relive our own flashbacks soon. Every time I read your post, I like it more and more. Again, good job Ara.
 
Dar, we have to do our conversation by e-mail instead of IM. As we are 4 time zones away and my schedule seems to be getting busier. Please e-mail me with your ideas so we can get this going again.
 
OK, I'm back. I did have a great time BTW. Dar, I was gone for an entire weekend and you still haven't replied to my last post!? Good grief! :rolleyes: ;) Come on! Come on! Hurry it up won't ya? :D
 
sorry :eek: I might have had something to do with that... he and I were bored so we played in the Battle Grounds for a while... still haven't finished that... anyway. YES! Please get the next posts up! :eek: I wanna see what's next!!! :D PLEEEAAAASEEE!!!! :eek: :eek: :D
 
I had to work on saturday, and I put another coat of stain on my deck sunday. Will get right on it.
 
Not trying to rush you, actually I was but you guys need to ignore me if I do that in future. I am WAY too enthusiastic when it comes to writing stories. I think Dar and I have finished what we needed to, so I'll post the first one tonight and we'll finally get this thing moving again. Lets keep trying to get people to join. It wouldn't hurt to open up an new story line.

ANYONE OUT THERE WANT TO JOIN?
 
What do you mean, a new storyline? A new thread with new characters? Summer is just about over. We should be getting more people soon.
 
I think we should kindly remind anyone wanting to join 'our' (this) story, that we are trying to do our best writing and that it can take a while between posts... I think it would be alright by me if someone does want to join, but they should know this is not the one for learning in! :D I hope I don't sound mean or anything, I just thought it should be said... :eek:

I can't wait for the next post! I know it'll be a good one and I really want to know where and how to work mine from there. I've got some good ideas but need to see what you're doing. Have fun! :D I am!
 
Hehe Thanks Ara! I agree with you about informing people about this not being an RP for beginners. And no, I don't think you sounded mean.
 
I think we are all caught up. I am next up and/or Ara. Ara, you are completely seperated from us at this time..but not for long. You can post when you wish. I will try and get a post in soon.
 
*mumbling slightly* haven't got it written yet...

But I will! :D I've got an idea what it's gunna be and just need to do it... I love what you guys did!!! wow! :eek: :D good work that! *runs off to start writing, sort of anyway...) ;) :D
 
*grins* Hehe! I know what you mean by the sort of, Ara! Don't drive too fast Dar. *announcement over the radio* Folks on Hwy ___ watch out for a vehicle moving at high speeds....:D
 
Guess several of us got tired of our avatars and/or sigs at the same time.:rolleyes: That's funny.:cool:

OK Dar! You didn't give me much to work with. :mad: :p Now I have to go think up something all on my lonesome. :(
*walks away singing quietly* I'm all alone. There's no one here beside me.... *sniff*
 
ooohhh... :eek: Meg. That's my song. :p At least, that's my girl's song. ;) :D

I'm sure you'll think of something! And sorry Dar, sometimes I can write faster then at other times.

OH! Yes, I have seen you post Meg! That was a good pic. I might have to use it with Aralindo's morning. :rolleyes: After all, she has been up all night. ;) :D

Alright, another question... When or how do you want to find Aralindo? :eek: I saw where you said it was two weeks tell you get to where she almost is!!! :eek: I'm not sure if I want to have her tripping into the forest to take the news, stay where she is for a while or what!?! I have a scene in mind that I would LOVE to write, but it would need to have the right set up. She needs to be sleeping in the woods still and have Dar or Tivi try to wake her up... I wouldn't tell what would happen and it will just go unused unless you DO find her.

What SHOULD I have her do from here?! :rolleyes: Help would be nice...but I'll think and get back to y'all!
 
AraCelebEarwen said:
ooohhh... :eek: Meg. That's my song. :p At least, that's my girl's song. ;) :D
Which one? I'm all alone or Point of No Return?

OH! Yes, I have seen you post Meg! That was a good pic. I might have to use it with Aralindo's morning. :rolleyes: After all, she has been up all night. ;) :D

What, Tiriviel's memory?

Alright, another question... When or how do you want to find Aralindo? :eek: I saw where you said it was two weeks tell you get to where she almost is!!! :eek: I'm not sure if I want to have her tripping into the forest to take the news, stay where she is for a while or what!?! I have a scene in mind that I would LOVE to write, but it would need to have the right set up. She needs to be sleeping in the woods still and have Dar or Tivi try to wake her up... I wouldn't tell what would happen and it will just go unused unless you DO find her.

I like that idea, Ara. It would probably work best if Dar found her because Tiriviel thinks she is dead and would most likely scare her half to death waking her up. (because she is so surprised and happy) Unless you think it would be funny to have Aralindo jump three feet in the air, or something like that.
 

Today's events

Latest posts

Back
Top