• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Inside The Golden Hall OOC Thread

I'm sorry this is taking me so long. I found out that I'm moving to OR and won't be on much for the next two months. :( (packing, looking for a place, and unpacking) I'll stop in for a quick 'Hi' when I can.
 
OH!!!? :( But can you be around enough to still be here a little? I mean, that's cool and I hope it works out and all, but we need you here some too. :eek: Do you have a post anywhere near ready? You can always write in a book and then post whenever... but I think I may have already said that... oh well. :)

If you like, I (and I'm rather sure Dar would agree to the same) could let the story go at it's own pace, giving you time to come and go as you can.

Best wishes and may God bless! :D
 
Thank you Ara! Your loving spirit is such a blessing to me! Please keep praying. I'm going through a very difficult time right now. (Praise God for His nearness! I would be in tears day and night if it wern't for the strength He gives. I pray that this trial will draw me nearer to Him.)
 
*hug* It's not at all a problem sis.

Good post Meg! :D Very good, thank you! It's going to take me a little while but I'll get a post ready soon and we can keep this moving even if moves just a little slower. :) It's still fun to have this going! :D Good work; good writing and good luck! ;)
 
Alright. I am working on my next post! I have it drawn out but it's not quiet there just yet... The fog of writer's block is slowly lifting and I was able to start, now I just have to clean and polish the silly thing. :D

EDIT: There! It's up! :D :D :D
 
Last edited:
Excellent work there. Now it may be a while before we here from Megs.
 
Thanks.

That's fine, I have no problem with letting her take some time. :) Just as long as she don't forget to have fun! :D

Hey Dar! Clean out your mail box! It's full or something! (edit) Never mind, got it to ya that time! :p
 
Thanks Meg! I'm workin' on the next one.. along with everything else... *crosses eyes*

Writing is fun and it's a good idea to keep it that way! :rolleyes: :D
 
YEA! Now, do you think I should (could) let Ara go to sleep and bring it on to the next day? Or do you have another thought? :D

(I'm hyper or something today! Everything I do seems to looks something like this-> :D!!!!!!!!!!:eek:!!!!!!!!!:p!!!!!!!! hehe :D )
 
The decision is up to you. It'll be interesting to see the turn of events from here. Lets try to get to Imladris soon though. What do you think? Are we about 3 or 4 days journey from there? That sounds about right to me but...
 
Whatever works. :) I think I'll be fine with whatever we come up with.

Post info: 'Avatyara nin' = 'forgive me'. Just to save you all some time. ;) If that post needs to change, please let me know! I just had that in my head and put it down... *shrug*
 
No, I think it's fine.

Just to let y'all know, I'm up in WA right now and that's the only reason I have ready access to internet. (I'm packing for the move to OR.:rolleyes: ) I'm heading back to OR on Thursday at 5:00 am :mad: :p (I like my sleep) *pouts* which means I have to get up at about 3:30 or so (yes, it does take me that long to wake up enough to properly function)
 
What do you guys think of my post? I don't really think there is much else I can do with it. Anyone have any better ideas? Lay 'em on me. Seriously, I don't get offended very easily, so let me know if either of you have any ideas/suggestions for any of my posts.
 
I think helping Ara get her tale going would of been good, otherwise it was a good post Megs.
 
Sure, perhaps you could pose a few questions to her or collaborate with her for a short conversation? I believe u2 have alot to discuss.
 
Sure but, it doesn't mean you could not prompt her. She has said that she had slept for a while longer. You could of added that you sat back and waited for her to wake, then posed a question or two. She can do it too though when she wakes up, my only mention of it was to get more out of your post, I realize you do not have alot of time.
 

Today's events

Latest posts

Back
Top