• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Inside The Golden Hall OOC Thread

Ok, sounds good to me. Any suggestions as to what I do with the other Dar?

My mind has been kinda preoccupied lately, so my creativity has a little to be desired where this story is concerned.
 
so I'm crazy at times!

Kill 'im while he's down! mwuhahaha!

oh.. no... sorry. hehe

I'm thinking of walking her up in a little... I don't have a post but I think I could get one rather quickly if you don't mind that it could be short.
 
Hehe! Ya! Let's do it!

Short doesn't bother me. It's kind of hard to do long when you're doing a conversation. I'll see about messing with my post here sometime today. For now, I've got to get back to packing. Hopefully I'll be able to get that done pretty quick here. (Ya, like that'll ever happen!)

(On a side note, you'll probably still see my user here because I'll be coming back to check if y'all have any other suggestions for me. Please, just lay 'em on me! As I said before, my creativity is suffering because of all the mayhem around here. )
 
Kick me while i'm down!? I see how ya are Ara! My knee is killing me today. I need a hug.
 
I'm sorry about your knee, Dar. *hug* I know what knee problems are like. Is it an injury or did you strain it or something?
 
I panged it when I tumbled off my bike this weekend. Been popping Vicadins like candy since and don't even get me started on what the bike will cost me to fix. Cries.
 
Oooh! *cringes* sounds like fun. (not really) I'm sorry Dar. *hugs again*
 
Hehe! I'm so happy! My dad just gave me 5 antique coins! The oldest is a 1818 large one cent piece. I also got an 1876 quarter! They're really cool! I love history. That's what makes these so cool to me.
 
Daranavo said:
Kick me while i'm down!? I see how ya are Ara! My knee is killing me today. I need a hug.

I am sorry, I was only teasing... I do hope you get better soon... I have an ankle that goes out at times, and that's no fun at all! Came with the family I guess... *shrugs*

*looks over other posts*
That's cool Meg! I like finding stuff like that, it's fun.

Alright! I'll go post and anyone can take it...

Sorry Dar... You know I didn't mean it. Try some chocolate! That'll be good for ya!
 
AraCelebEarwen said:
Try some chocolate! That'll be good for ya!
OF COURSE it will be. It IS good for you. (I'm munching on M&Ms now. )
 
Oooh! Sounds good Meg! I'll have to find some now...

My next post's up, though Meg?, you want to clean up that double post?

Is mine alright? I'm just playing with ideas and thoughts so if you think I should do something different just let me know! I'm trying to keep with how she would be thinking and feeling... I want to work on my writing and like hearing if something could be better... Though I might not always agree with you.


 
My fav is almond joys, and black licorice(panda) . I do not eat much junk food anymore but put a few of those in front of me and I become a magician and will make them dissapear. I am just waiting and enjoying the reading ladies.
 
I can't say that I like black licorice... not something I ever enjoyed. But as for the almond joy..!

Megs and I are working on how this next bit is going to work... so I guess you can enjoy your time off here and go play with some other threads as long as you don't get lost. I don't know that this will take too long but it might be a little... we'll just have to see.
 
*sniff* (siganture 'I Love Lucy' cry) Waaaaaaaaaaah! I miss you guys! I'm hoping to get internet on my computer soon, but it all depends on when I get a job down here.​

Here's something I ran across while I was unpacking


GOOD MORNING STARBUCKS
Sung to the tune of Good Morning Starshine

Good morning Starbucks.
You clear up my head.
Without you each morning,
I'm legally dead.
I want more Starbucks!
Life's not such a grind.
I'll percolate while I'm singing my yuppy morning singie song.
Drippy drop drippy no more of that icky shot full of tar.
If I'm under par I hit the coffee bar that's really deluxe.
Hot is how we brew 'em,
I'll spill it then I'll sue 'em,
For two-million bucks!
If you sue Starbucks,
We'll win back our fees.
We'll raise the price of cappuccino
And send you into bankruptcy.
Spilling all my cravings coffee drinking savings that I can't afford.
Starbucks found a way to make a diction pay to financial reward.
Decaf helps me go back
Take it with a Prozac
At the brand new Starbucks Ward at Betty Ford!​
 
Hey girl! *hugs Meg* I hope you're doing alright. Miss you to.

Don't tell me you watch 'I love Lucy'!?! It's only one of the funniest shows I've ever seen! 0.0 LOVE it! Just love it! Alright, so I haven't watched it in a long time and can't think of any bits just right now, but how could you not find something to like about that show?!

And I love that Starbucks song! *laughing*

Alright... so... More on topic. I'll go look at the story a little bit and try to think what we should try to do. It wouldn't hurt to keep it on track as it's taking a while from post to post, (that's fine though!) and maybe I'll post something to move it up a bit just cuz. Would that be alright? *wanders off to read and think*
 
Now wait just a minute! Whoever said that I don't like that show? I grew up watching old tv shows and movies. I'm a big I Love Lucy fan, as well as: Bob Hope, Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin, Gene Kelly, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, and Bing Crosby (who BTW was born in Tacoma, Washington). You ever see the Bob Newheart show? I was named after his wife on the show. (wierd, I know)

Oke-e-day! Lets see what I can do with the next post! (sorry it's been so long. I'll see what I can do about getting on a little more often.)
 
*runs smiling back into the room at the sound of a familiar voice*

MEG!!!!!!!!!

I never said anything about not liking it! I wish I could find that sort of thing on more often! Their just good. =^.^=

Don't worry about not being here if you need to be else where. Remember, it's for fun and there is such a thing as real life... somewhere out there... *crashes into her computer chair to enjoy her time off*
 
Was nice to talk to you for a while! I miss you too Dar!

Ara, I just had an idea. I'll e-mail you and you can fill Dar in for me.

Oh, one more thing, I do get on to check my e-mail once in a while.
hinthint
 
Last edited:
Ok, I left it open for either of you two to do what you wanted. As I have said on several other occations, I'll try to get to the library more often to keep in touch and up with what's going on around here. I MISS Y'ALL OUT HERE!!! But I still plan on seein' ya 'round like a doughnut!


Hey, anyone else out there want to join? The more the merrier!
 
Does nobody like this rp any more?

(OH!! and have either of you seen The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe yet? I LOVED it SO much!!! I think it was one of the best movies I've seen in years! And they kept it so close to the book, too!!!)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…