EdenDelacroix
Permanent Nerd
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2024
- Messages
- 25
... Particularly by hobbits!
I've already begun to discuss this with Squint-Eyed Southerner in PMs. I'm curious as to whether there's any record of watches being used in Middle-Earth.
I can imagine men using them, and maybe hobbits, since there was bound to be a few days in the year where it was cloudy outside in Hobbiton and you couldn't tell the time from the sky.
If there isn't record in The Hobbit/LotR, do you think it would be at least probable?
I've already begun to discuss this with Squint-Eyed Southerner in PMs. I'm curious as to whether there's any record of watches being used in Middle-Earth.
I can imagine men using them, and maybe hobbits, since there was bound to be a few days in the year where it was cloudy outside in Hobbiton and you couldn't tell the time from the sky.
If there isn't record in The Hobbit/LotR, do you think it would be at least probable?


