Arvedui
Stargazer
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2002
- Messages
- 1,960
LotR appendix B, Later events concerning the members of the Fellowship of the Ring
Is this an unwise move by King Elessar?
This is an old debate that took place between the Guild of Periaur and the Guild of Ost-in-Edhil. I hope that the rest of the membership will enjoy it as much as we did some 9 months ago. And I also hope that Nóm don't mind me posting this again...
And Aulë wil probably make sure that all knows who won...
King Elessar issues an edict that Men are not to enter the Shire, and he makes it a free Land under the protection of the Northern Sceptre.
Is this an unwise move by King Elessar?
This is an old debate that took place between the Guild of Periaur and the Guild of Ost-in-Edhil. I hope that the rest of the membership will enjoy it as much as we did some 9 months ago. And I also hope that Nóm don't mind me posting this again...
And Aulë wil probably make sure that all knows who won...
