• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🧝Legolas or Tauriel?

Well "better archer" was just what I thought . . . or perhaps more apt: guessed.

Anyway I'll go with Legolas, whatever is meant!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ent
Indeed, again - hitting the nail on the head. Better in what way? More accurate? Faster? Makes better bows, arrows or bowstrings? Stealthier? Better because the 'reasons' for arching are more or less moral than the next archer?

And, at the end of the day, how to 'prove' such a contention outside evidence to back it up?
Thus again, we are in the realm of speculation.
Intriguing to discuss.
Intrinsically without ability to finalize a universal conclusion.

Some day maybe I'll share the story about a Field Archery tournament I'm aware of from when I was in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
It makes the point very well. 😁

(p.s. - let me know when I become too picky about specificity. I have a tendency to notice generalities quite regularly. 🤪)
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top