• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Light of Varda

Light of Varda

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
5
Hello Everyone! Hope you all are doing well. When I read the Silmarillion I was wondering could the light that reflects from Varda face could be captured in a jewel or in a phial by Aulë/ Maia/ Noldor elf ( for example Feanor). It is possible? And we all know that the light that Varda reflect is very special. And don't you think that the jewel or phial in which that light is captured would be the most beautiful and brightest jewel or phial ever made. And I also think that this light can be captured only once like in Silmarill case. Is it possible?
 
Welcome to the forum, Light of Varda!

It's certainly an intriguing notion, but you'll have to wait for one of our Valar experts to weigh in.

In the meantime, if you'd like to introduce yourself "formally", and perhaps say something about your particular ME interests, don't forget the New Members forum:


I hope you'll find this an interesting site -- I have. And I look forward to more posts by you.! 😊
 

Similar threads

Back
Top