• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Lord of the Dudes

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
2,517
Sort of an expansion to Lord of the Pants... Just post some things that would be funny if 'dude' was put in instead of the word given

At Helm's Deep:
"Behold the White Dude!" cried Aragorn. "Gandalf is come again!"
"Mithrandude Mithrandude!" said Legolas. "This is Dudery indeed!"
 
One Ring to Rule All Dudes

I amar prestar aen - The world has changed, man.
Han mathon ne nen - I can so feel it in the water
Han mathon ne chae - I can totally feel it in the earth,
A han noston ned 'wilith - I can, like, smell it in the air…
Dude, what is that smell? Like someone’s narly gym socks. Gross, dude.
So anyways, where was I? Oh yeah -
Much that once was has been, like, lost bro, for there’s like no dudes left who can remember it, cuz they were all wasted, you know?

Got this from a friend.
:D
 
LOL, ok, so dude is funny. Should lord of the pants no longer be stickied?
 
There's like, one NARLY Ring to rule all of 'em
And the same one finds all the bums.
And this TOTALY same one totaly brings all of them
And like, sort of binds them when it's night time...
 
I like... SO totaly don't know half of you, half as well as I should really wanna like dudes... And SOOOooo Don't like half of you dudes more than half as... Dude, where's my cake?!
 
Boromir at the council of Elrond:

"I think this idea about destroying the ring and all is like, so lame, because no one has really, like, considered using it for, you know, to fight against this Sauron dude. I mean, after all, like, we haven't even tried talking it out. Why don't we call the pizza dude and get together with some smoothies and go bowling and then we can, like, you know, take the Ring to Gondor to see a movie. . .dude, where's my horn?"

Now that stunk. ..
 
Boromir's death. . .

"Like, Aragorn, Man, I'm wasted. . .Like. . . I really screwed up with Frodo, Man, and he's out of here. . .Like. . .ouch. . .That was so lame of me. . .but. . .take like. . .oh dude. . .Go to Gondor. . .protect my hood! I have really blown it!"

"No, man, you were great! You were awesome! You like took out those ugly orc dudes! You were the man! I will go the Gondor. . .Like, this is so lame. . .Dude. . .where's that Hobbit?"
 
at the mirorr with frodo and Galadrial ( ok it's obvios and i can't spell)
"will you look into the mirror?"
"what will i see?"
"uhm,dude, your reflection. what else would you expect?"
"never mind. i thought you ment that other mirror dude"

i know. it sucks. but, it is fun to write it even if it is stupid.
 
Like, the road, it so totally goes on and on, dude........


aaaaaaaaugh that sucked.........
 
I LUV VEGGIE TALES!!!! *ahem* anyhoo.....I'm gonna make a whole DUde version of The Road Goes Ever On and On

Like, the road, it so totally goes on and on, dude
Down from the like, door, where it began, you know?
Now way far ahead the road has totally gone, dude
And I must, like, follow, if I can,
Purs--purs--uh, following it with, like, eager feet, dude
Until it joins some totally larger way
Where, like, many paths and, you know, errands meet, dude
And wh--whi--where, like, then, dude? I cannot, like, totally, say...


ok through this whole thing I was hearing it in the voice of Kyle from Totally Kyle on The Amanda Show....DUDE!
 

Similar threads

Back
Top