• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
LOL. those are funny!!!!

on weathertop when the hobbits are cooking:

frodo:what are u doing?!?!?!
others: just making some nice crispy pants (or something to that extent)
frodo: you fools!!! take them off!!! take them off!!!

ok pretty lame but still .....
 
Wowie, that was gerrrreat! *pauses to think*

aight, how 'bout when Gollum is all alone in the Misty Mountains (this is from the movies, yall, btw), and doing his lil' Gollum-speak stuff:

G: They're mine, my ownn, my pantssssss. Yess, yess, they came to me, my pantss.

 
I JUST HAD ONE BUT I CANT REMEMBER IT!!!!!! GOT IT!

Bilbo: Now it comes to it. I dont feel much like taking them off. Why shouldnt the pants stay with me. I found them. My...levis.
 
I know...I know...it was done already...

Galadriel: So you offer them to me freely. I must admit I have long desired to posess them...blah blah blah...lost interest in this one...

Galardiel: Look into my pants, Frodo. What you will see not even the wisest can tell.
 
WHat about this. Am sure I haven't read these two yet:

Gandalf: Is it secret?!?!? Is it pants??!?!


or slightly earlier (and funnier!) when Frodo arrives after the party:


Gandalf: Bilbo's ring! He's left it to you, along with Bag End, and all his pants.
 
LOL! These are great you guyz

When the Fellowship is in Moria, waiting for Gandalf to figure out the way:

Merry/Pippin (cant remember which): He's remembered!
Gandalf: No, its just the pants dont smell so foul down hear. When in doubt, alwayz follow your nose!
 
aragorn(at weathertop): here these pants are for u, keep them close
merryooh just my size, and designer brand too

boromir as hes dying:i would given u everything....my shirt.....my belt...my...pants
 
Boromir, while holding the ring: Why should we not pants it?!

Galadriel's narration at the beginning: The pants are changing. I can hear it in the cords, I can see it in the pleather, I can feel it in the dockers.
 
Frodo to Gandald: Your pants are too tight!
Gandalf:A wizard's pants are never too tight, Frodo Baggins, nor are they too big! They are precisely the size he intends them to be!!!
 
Did I already say this? Can't remember...

Frodo on the rode to Bree: Fellows, I think we should take off our pants...*with shock* TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS YOU FOOLS!
 
Galadriel to Frodo: Even the smallest error can change the course of the seam line.
Aragorn to Boromir: Take some pants. These pockets are well stitched.
Boromir: I will find no safety in these pockets.
 
Gandalf to Frodo in Moria: Do not be too quick to take people's pants. There are many who are naked who deserve pants. Can you give them to them?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…