Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
frodo:what are u doing?!?!?!
others: just making some nice crispy pants (or something to that extent)
frodo: you fools!!! take them off!!! take them off!!!
When the Fellowship is in Moria, waiting for Gandalf to figure out the way:
Merry/Pippin (cant remember which): He's remembered!
Gandalf: No, its just the pants dont smell so foul down hear. When in doubt, alwayz follow your nose!
Boromir, while holding the ring: Why should we not pants it?!
Galadriel's narration at the beginning: The pants are changing. I can hear it in the cords, I can see it in the pleather, I can feel it in the dockers.
Frodo to Gandald: Your pants are too tight! Gandalf:A wizard's pants are never too tight, Frodo Baggins, nor are they too big! They are precisely the size he intends them to be!!!
Galadriel to Frodo: Even the smallest error can change the course of the seam line. Aragorn to Boromir: Take some pants. These pockets are well stitched.
Boromir: I will find no safety in these pockets.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.