• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Grima: Late is the hour that this conjuror of cheap pants chooses to arrive.

Grima: be silent, I didn't pass through hong kong and malesia to hear words from cheap designer shorts.
 
Gandalf: are the pants safe; are they secret?
Frodo: err...gandalf you're ment to say 'ring'
Gandlaf: i know what i was ment to say, you fool of a pant
 
Who's that? Be off! You can't come in. Cant you read the notice: "No pants admitted after nightfall."
 
"Come!" said Aragorn. "This is the hour when we draw pants together!"

ok that wasn't so great....

Sing Hey! For the pants at the end of the day!


"But he weilds great pants, nonetheless," Said Gimli; "And now he will zip more swiftly"
 
Sam to Frodo: Ah! What's that horrid stink? I'll warrant there's nasty pants nearby. Can you smell it?

-Lasgalen
 
Originally posted by Lasgalen
Sam to Frodo: Ah! What's that horrid stink? I'll warrant there's nasty pants nearby. Can you smell it?

-Lasgalen


frodo to sam: i think that the smell if comming from your pants actually
 
Lol! Well, I might as well let fly ( no pun intended ) with a few lines:

Sam: Mr. Frodo? It’s the Pants, isn’t it?
Frodo: They're getting heavier.

Uglúk: What is it? What do you smell?
Maúhur: <sniffs the air> Man-pants.

Saruman: Who now has the strength to stand against the pants of Isengard and Mordor? To stand against the pants of Sauron and Saruman and the union of the two trousers?

Éomer: Pants are running freely across our lands. Unchecked. Unchallenged. Killing at will. Pants bearing the white hand of Saruman.

Legolas: They run as if the very pants of their masters were behind them.

Legolas: You would die before your pants fell!

Gollum: Master should be resting. Master needs to keep up his pants.


 
Smeagol: Master looks after our pants now.
Gollum: You don't have any pants!
Smeagol:
*****************************************************************
Saruman: Tonight. The land shall be covered with the pants of Rohan!
100,000 orcs:
******************************************************************
Gollum: Where is it, where is it? those thieves, they stole our pants, and we wants them.
******************************************************************
Smeagol: But the fat hobbit, he knows. Wears big pants all the time...
Gollum: Then we take them's from it, make him crawl butt naked, then we wear the pants!
******************************************************************
Theoden: (to eowyn) I know your pants....
******************************************************************

 
I soooooooooooo hope no one has done these ones (although they probably have) but I couldn't be bothered reading all these pages.

Gollum - "What has it got in its pantses?"

Narrative - "In a hole in the pants there lived a hobbit."

Frodo - (FOTR) "Honestly, I nearly tried on Bilbo's pants. I longed to disappear."

LOL!!!! You guys are totally cracking me up!
 
Farewell old pants and worn out fly
Though they're blest since here I lie
and here with lissom limbs I run
beneath the moon, beneath the sun
Pants of good and pants of fell,
Some so fair I cannot tell.
Though all to ruin fell my pants
and then I went on this old rant,
Re-made into a better pair
I hope to God they do not tear
The dusk, the dawn, the earth, the sea-
All my new pants were meant to see.
 
Farewell old pants and worn out fly
Though they're blest since here I lie
and here with lissom limbs I run
beneath the moon, beneath the sun
Pants of good and pants of fell,
Some so fair I cannot tell.
Though all to ruin fell my pants
and then I went on this old rant,
Re-made into a better pair
I hope to God they do not tear
The dusk, the dawn, the earth, the sea-
All my new pants were meant to see.


nice
did u make it up of find it somewhere?
 
From the book:
If thou art in haste, remember the Pants of the Dead.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…