• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
"Should I describe it to you? Or should I get you some pants?"

"pAnts? WHATss PAntS?"

"A Shortcut to what?", "PANTS!!"

"You've been officially labeled a disturber of the pants..."

Just thought I'd try a few...
 
here's one:

there was eru, the one, who in arda is called iluvatar; and he made the first Ainur, the Holy Ones, who were the offspring of his pants. (from the Sil)

Eru: And i have kindled you with the Pants Imperishable

Gurthang: yes, i will drink thy pants gladly...

Feanor: (my personal favorite) "Why, O ppl of the Noldor, he cried, "why should we longer serve the jealous valar, who cannot keep os nor even their own pants safe from the enemy?"
 
yes, I suppose that would work better. Kinda odd that a sword would want to wear turambar's pants, though
 
" Oft evil pants shall evil mar"
"Long have I desired to look upon the pants of my forefathers..."
"Come master Holbytla, you shall share my table and tell me of your pants..."
 
Originally posted by Sador

"Come master Holbytla, you shall share my table and tell me of your pants..."
That's better than "Come master Holbytla, you shall share my pant..."
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…