• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Movie only:
Between Arwen and Aragorn:

But Arwen you can't give me your pants. I won't allow it, my dear.

They are my pants, and mine to give to whom I wish.
 
*runs over and whispers in his ear that it was her*
 
Yay! You said Oh Well...

I have another Pants thing...

It's not from the movie...it's what I would say to Legolas.

Dear Legolas,
Can I get in your pants?
The End.
Huggles,
Me
 
Gandalf to Pippin after looking in the Orthanc Stone

'Lie there and rest, if you can, Pippin!' said Gandlaf. 'Trust me. If you feel an itch in your pants again, tell me of it! Such things can be cured.'
 
heres one:

*this is in the movie when boromir is holding the ring on caradaras*
Aragorn:Boromir give frodo the pants
Boromir: but frodo looks so healthy without them.
Aragorn:Boromir those pants are righfully frodo's. Not that I don't agtree with you.
Frodo:brr...i'm cold can I have my pants back.
 
LOL!

As Boromir lies, dying, talking to Aragorn near the end of hte movie:

Boromir: I am sorry, they ripped while I fought. I have failed you all.
Aragorn: No, you fought bravely. Gondor would be proud to have you wear its pants.
 
In the movie, when Frodo and Sam are preparing to go into Emyn Muil:
Frodo: I don't suppose we'll ever wear pants again.

Sam: We may yet Mr. Frodo, we may.
 
Last edited:
Shadowfax, that was brilliant. You to amerxtremist (btw, do u how hard it is for me to spell ur name?)
 
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a good 'un!
 
Roling on the floor sniggling...

Gandalf in moria- These pants are too big for any of you. RUN!

Or when he's falling.... Pull them up, you fools!
 

Similar threads

Back
Top