• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Pants in LOTR quotes. You'll LOVE this.

Ok, I saw this on another forum and I thought it was really funny so I thought I'd start it here. Heres how it works, you take quotes from FOTR
and omit one or more of the words and put in its place the word pants. I'll start,


Witch King: Give up the pants.

Arwen: If you want them come and claim them.


See how many you can think of!
 
Last edited:
This thread has alraedy been done, here

My favourite ones were "Your fly, you fool!"
and "Gondor has no pants, Gondor needs no pants"
 
Bilbo to Gandalf:

In his heart Gandalf, Frodo's still in love with the shire. The woods... the fields.... the Pants

Bilbo to kids at birthday party:

And then, the sun crept over the trees, and turned them all, TO PANTS!

Gandalf to Bilbo:

Gandalf: And what about this ring of yours, is that staying?

Bibo: YES, yes, it's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece. No, wait, it's right here in my pants
 
'I dare say!' said Pippin. 'That is, if the pants goes on so far, and does not simply lead us into a bog and leave us there. Who made the pants, do you suppose, and why?
________

What about the others?' Frodo asked. 'I wonder what sort of pants they are having.
 
Boromir - `I do not feel too sure of this Elvish Lady and her pants.'
_____

Aragorn - "But tonight I shall sleep without pants for the first time since I left Rivendell."

_____

"Why should we not think that the Great pants has come into our hands to serve us in the very hour of need?"
 
As everyone can see you don't need to create a seperate post for every individual thing you wish to say so I should hope that I won't have to come in here and clean up this type of thing again...
 
i think he means puxh post relpy not new thread. u can still say whatever u want about the cracks of doom just reply though don't make a new post.
 
Naw, I was talking about people making a separate post for each joke...it's nearly Spam if you make three consecutive posts in 4 minutes to tell three jokes one after the other.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top