• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Elrond: "Bring forth the pants Frodo."

"The pants cannot be destroyed Gimi son of Gloin by any jeans we here possess."

Arwen: "It is mine to give to whom I will, like my pants."
 
Bilbo: "I don't wear half the pants half as much as I should like, and I like half of them half as much as they deserve!"
 
ok ok they where all bad I'm sorry! I am not worthy of you great pant joke people! I have to say I have never laughed so much in 30 mins as I have when reading this thread! But here's one more for you to groan at:

Bilbo: My dear Bagginses and Belts, and my dear Thongs and Bellbottoms, and Garters, and Cords, and Buckles, and Togs and Boxers, Braces, Karkis, Combats and ProudKnickers.

Odo: ProudPANTS!
 
Glorfindel: "They said that the Nine were abroad, and that you were astray bearing a great burden without pants."

Glorfindel again: "It was my lot to take the road, and I came to the bridge of Mitheithel, and left my pants there."

Not very good I know, but its a start, this is the first time I've ever looked in this Forum and this is hilarious, if I ever think of some better ones I'll post them.:D ;)
 
from the books

'It's going to be thick' said Maggot; 'but I'll not light my pants till I turn for home.'

-Lasgalen
 
from the books

Frodo to Strider: Even if I wanted another companion, I should not agree to any such thing, until I knew a good deal more about you, and your pants.

-Lasgalen
 
From the movies:

Elrond: He's pants are not coming back. Why would you linger here when he has no pants?
Arwen: He still has pants..

Sam: All we need now is some good trousers.
Smeagol: Whut's trousers eh precious?

Aragorn: They're pants with only a single purpose, to wipe out the style of men.
Theoden: :eek:

More coming soon.
 
(In moria when Gandalf picks up the book from the dead dwarf)

Gandalf (reading): the orc's have taken the elastic,cannot zip up...
we cannot hold them up any longer... Cannot......zip.........up!
 
(The firework scene LOTR)
Merry: You're suposed to stick it in your pants
Pip: it is in your pants!
Merry: No yours!
Pip: This was your idea!
 
Samwise- You know what would go good on my legs? Some nice trousers.

Gollum-Trousers prrreciousssss? What's trousers?

Sam- Ter-ou-sers

Sam- Iron em, sew em, patch up all the holes!
 
Sam- this looks oddly familiar.

Frodo- It's because we've been here before!!

Frodo- What pants have we got?

Sam- Well we've got these Levis

Sam- And Look! More Levis

Sam- I'm not really up to foreign pants, but these Elvish pants are rather comfy!

Frodo- Nothing ever dampens your pants, does it Sam?

Sam- Well I do have to go to the bathroom!

I'm sorry. Couldn't think how rain clouds could dampen pants!!!!:) :) :) :)
 
I think rain clouds might be able to damped pants if it starts to rain.


Here is mine:Faramir:What! What did they steal from you? Gollum: They stole my pants! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
 
Mina Pitcher Returns...

and finds this thread still going! WOW! Aw, this is all so funny!! Nothing can contend with this when I need cheering up!

I'm back! :D
 
I think rain clouds might be able to damped pants if it starts to rain.

Yeah, but that's not what she meant. She meant in a funny way. Not that what she put was especially funny.... but i know what she meant. I was there. Just making that clear. Poppy
 

Similar threads

Back
Top