Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
My Nickname on Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Jedi Knight 2 Multiplayer is Purple Y-Fronts! Just thought I would share that interesting fact with you.
ok, my family thinks i'm a bit wierder than i usually am!
Your fly, you fool! ROTFL!!! *wipes tears out of eyes* o, damn, i think I broke a rib, ow.
some of those are really good, I don't have much of a brain for these, though.
Ahh, my ribs HURT!
thought this up: "Fool of a Took!" he growled. "This is a serious journey, not a hobbit strip-party. Throw your self in next time and rid us of your nudity!"
Gandalf: "This is the one pair. He needs only them to clothe the world in second hand flares. He is seeking them, all his thought is bent on them. He musnt find them."
LOL!!!! Wow, those r brilliant!!! Keep, going, there are loads so far that i havnt heard yet!! Sorry, cant remember anymore! Go 2: www.ringbearer.org and find it!!
Originally posted by EverEve Gandalf: "This is the one pair. He needs only them to clothe the world in second hand flares. He is seeking them, all his thought is bent on them. He musnt find them."
LoL! I love the other one someone posted about the Miss Sixties pants. Had a series of disugsting mental images of Sarumon in pink flare bottems. EEEEEEEWWW. Where my medicine?
Gaffer Gamgee to Gandalf:"I can't abide changes," said he, "not at my time of life, least of all changing my pants."
btw, you guys almost made me get detention! I had a math test, and there was a question that had to do with pants, and I thought of the , "Gondor has no pants, Gondor needs no pants" and couldn't stop snickering until the teacher yelled at me! (it doesn't take much to get me to go off in giggles!)
I would just like to say that this is the best LOTR humour I have seen since the diaries of the fellowship. It's so hilarious! I only wish I were witty enough to come up with something. Oh well, its just fun reading it all!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.