• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
One pant to rule them all
One pant to find them
One pant to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them

In the land of Mordor
Where Button Fly


God that was awful
RD

BTW Lillyaundra
I think you meant Khaki.
 
My Nickname on Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Jedi Knight 2 Multiplayer is Purple Y-Fronts! Just thought I would share that interesting fact with you.
 
ok, my family thinks i'm a bit wierder than i usually am!
Your fly, you fool! ROTFL!!! *wipes tears out of eyes* o, damn, i think I broke a rib, ow.
some of those are really good, I don't have much of a brain for these, though.
Ahh, my ribs HURT!:D
 
I just had a thought... someone tell legoman about this, hed love it!

Legolas: There are some fell pants on the wind!
Gandalf: They're SARUMANS!!!

Gandalf on Orthanc: pants pants pants pants pants pants pants pants Gwaihir pants pants pants pants pants Gwaihir go!
 
My sick friend....

thought this up: "Fool of a Took!" he growled. "This is a serious journey, not a hobbit strip-party. Throw your self in next time and rid us of your nudity!"

I told you he was a sicko! :D
 
Gandalf: "This is the one pair. He needs only them to clothe the world in second hand flares. He is seeking them, all his thought is bent on them. He musnt find them."
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by EverEve
Gandalf: "This is the one pair. He needs only them to clothe the world in second hand flares. He is seeking them, all his thought is bent on them. He musnt find them."

LoL! I love the other one someone posted about the Miss Sixties pants. Had a series of disugsting mental images of Sarumon in pink flare bottems. EEEEEEEWWW. Where my medicine?
 
Gaffer Gamgee to Gandalf:"I can't abide changes," said he, "not at my time of life, least of all changing my pants."

btw, you guys almost made me get detention! I had a math test, and there was a question that had to do with pants, and I thought of the , "Gondor has no pants, Gondor needs no pants" and couldn't stop snickering until the teacher yelled at me! (it doesn't take much to get me to go off in giggles!)
 
LOL! I am the same way, when I've had a lot of sugar, anything will set me off. BTW, thanks Moriel.
 
I would just like to say that this is the best LOTR humour I have seen since the diaries of the fellowship. It's so hilarious! I only wish I were witty enough to come up with something. Oh well, its just fun reading it all! :)
 
*smiles broadly then blushes* Thank you Mrs. Baggins! Sure your witty enough.....a lot of this just 'comes' to me :D
 

Similar threads

Back
Top