• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Video Game LOTR ⚔️War In The North Legacy Edition: Just dropped!

Captain Boromir

New Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Messages
41
Aspyre Gaming just did a re-release of The Lord Of The Rings War In The North game to modern consoles and PC. This is a personal favorite game of mine that inspired me with ideas, as you will see in some future posts I plan to do. It's not the best game in the world by any means but I always found it fun! My brother in law and sister got it for me when it originally released in 2011. Him and I played through it 9 times. And that's just counting us together, not solo play throughs or with other people. The music in the game is really good! My personal favorite is the track Sons Of Forgotten Kings played at the Sarn Ford ranger camp. Here is the trailer.

 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top